In game information
Description: Restores 300000 health and (75000 / 5 * 20 sec) mana over 20 sec. Must remain seated while eating.
Even though this dish is not really conjured, I tried to make it very simple to prepare. It can be served as a dessert, and it’s not a bad breakfast idea either since it can be served both hot or cold.
1 dl Porridge rice
5 dl Water
0,5 tsp Salt
1 Egg yolk
1.3 dl Coconut milk
1 tbs Honey
2 tbs Sugar
0,5 tsp Nutmeg
1. Bring water and salt to a boil in a saucepan.
2. Add rice to the water, cover the pan with lid and let it cook for about 15 minutes on medium heat.
3. Meanwhile beat the egg yolk well with 2 tablespoons of coconut milk.
4. In a separate bowl, mix rest of the coconut milk, honey and sugar.
5. After the rice has cooked and absorbed most of the water, add the coconut milk mixture to it.
6. Add the Egg and coconut milk mixture in, while stirring constantly.
7. Cover the pot with lid and let it simmer for 15-30 minutes on low heat, until the texture is thick and creamy.
8. Mix in the nutmeg.
9. Pour the pudding in to bowls and garnish.
10. The pudding is ready to be eaten; if you enjoy it cold, cover it and let it cool in the room temperature for 15 minutes before storing it to the fridge.
– Makes 1 large or 2 small bowls.
– In summer time you can use dandelion flowers and fireweed leaves for garnish.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD