In game information
Description: A baked potato with tuna and sweetcorn.
Ingredients: Potato, Bucket of milk, Raw tuna, Sweetcorn.
As I have been planning for a while, I’m finally publishing a recipe from Runescape. In this case the in-game recipe was a good starting point, needing just some real-world adjustments a a touch of personal style. The resulting dish offers a surprisingly wide range of sensations, considering that it’s basically just seasoned baked potatoes! From the salty skin, to the mild and soft center, to the creamy, sweet and fishy topping. Yum!
Medium floury potatoes
(100g) Half a can of tuna in oil
1 Pre-coocked cob of corn
0,5 dl Mayonnaise
Chopped fresh dile
Pinch of ground white pepper
Pinch of ground black pepper
– Fresh dile
– Tuna chunks
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Scrub and wash the potatoes well with cold water.
- Cut shallow “X” shape on top of the potatoes with a knife.
- Sprinkle/Scrub hefty amount of seasalt all over the potatoes.
- Set the potatoes on a baking tray with the cut facing up.
- Bake the potatoes for about 45-60 minutes in the oven.
- (While you wait for the potatoes, you can prepare the topping.)
- Try the potatoes with a toothpick or a fork to see if they are done.
- If the potatoes are soft, you can take them out from the oven.
- Let the potatoes cool down for couple of minutes and scrub off any remaining salt from them.
- Squees the potatoes slightly from the middle so that the cut on the top opens up.
- Add topping to the potatoes and garnish them.
- Serve the potatoes immediately.
- Drain the oil from the tuna and put it to a bowl.
- Cut the corn off from the cob and add it to the bowl with tuna.
- Add Mayonnaise, dile, and ground peppers to the tuna and corn.
- Mix the ingredients well and store it to the fridge.
– Makes enough topping for about 6 medium potatoes.
– I would suggest adding a tiny bit of oil on the bottom of the potatoes if you are using baking sheet, since they seem to like to stick to it.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD