In game information
Description: “Troll-STYLE tartare, that is, my dear. Hee-hee!”
Effects: Restores 2% of your health per second for 25 sec. Must remain seated while eating.
Finishing school, moving to a new city, getting a new job and other crap like that have been keeping me busy and from making recipes for the blog for a looong time. To get myself back on track I decided to start out with something simple… and here it is!
Now, I had never eaten tartare before, so I wanted to make something I would enjoy, and not anything too wild and crazy. Just a few simple spices, salt, and a nice clean cut of fresh meat did the trick… altought… now I need something as a side dish… hmmm… where did I put my recipe for the darkspear rice?
300g Fresh beef (round roast)
1 Fresh red sweet chili (15g)
0,5 tsp Ground black pepper
1 tsp Fine seasalt
- Clean, de-stem, deseed and chop the chili pepper into small pieces.
- Dice the beef into pieces.
- Mix spices, salt, meat and the chopped chili in a bowl.
- Grind the batch once.
- Give a small mix to the minced meat.
- Mince the mixture once more and serve immediately.
– Since this dish is served raw, you should pay extra attention and make sure all your ingredients are as fresh as they can be.
– Getting a pretty looking continous line of ground beef is probably the hardest part, since low fat ground meat tends to break easily.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD