In game information
Ingredients: Vanilla bean, Ball of Cookie Dough.
Effects: Nourishment (30 m): +20 healing, +10 Experience from kills.
Bonus! Since people seemed to like my last Guild Wars 2 recipe, I decided to go through my recipe book and look up something easy to throw in just as a quick bonus for my fans, and here it is! Surely these sugary morsels are not the healthies thing you can find, but they surely give you the sugar rush needed to go trough that last raid in the late night hours.
6,5 dl Semi-coarse white flour (400g)
1 tsp Baking powder
0,5 tsp Salt
150 g Soft salted butter
4 dl Granulated sugar (320g)
3 tsp Vanilla extract
Granulated sugar for topping
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix in together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another large bowl, whisk the soft butter, sugar and vanilla extract with an electric hand whisk.
- Add the two eggs one by one to the butter/sugar mix while whisking.
- Add the flour mixture gradually to the now almost ready cookie dough and mix it in slowly using your hands.
- Finish the dough by kneading it with hands until it forms a one big cookie dough.
- Cut about 100g pieces off the dough and mold them into about 1cm thick squares.
- Put a generous amount of sugar on a plate and press the cookie squares on it lightly so that they get an even coating of sugar.
- Set the cookie dough squares on a baking sheet. (leave plenty of space around them since they will expand)
- Bake the cookies for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, let them cool down for awhile and enjoy!
-With this recipe you will make about 9 BIG cookies, you can always half the size of the cookies if you feel so, but remember to adjust the cooking time accordingly!
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD