In game information
Ingredients: Tomato, Onion, Rice Ball, Zucchini.
Effects: Nourishment (30 m): 24% to cause might on critical during the day, 24% to cause chill on critical during the night, +10 Experience from kills.
Ok, one more Guild Wars recipe since it has been on my “things to do list” for a long time. This one turned out really tasty considering it has very little salt and fat, and it is just perfect when served hot, and good even when enjoyed cold on a hot summer day.
80g Boiled rice (Jasmine)
3 Small zucchini
Ground black pepper
1 tbs Extra virgin olive oil
1 Small 0nion (50g)
1 Galic clove
1 Tomato (80g)
0,5 tsp Tumeric
0,5 dl Grated parmesan cheese (20g)
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Wash the zucchini and cut away the end parts.
- Cut about 1-1,5cm slice lenghtwise from all of the zucchini and scoop the inside part out with a tiny spoon. (save the inside part+one slice of peel and leave the zucchini walls about 1 cm thick)
- Chop one of the zucchini peels into pieces and set them aside with the inside parts.
- Peel and chop the garlic clove into fine pieces.
- Peel and chop the onion into pieces.
- Wash and scoop/throw away the seeds off the tomato, and chop it into pieces.
- Heat up the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Cook the onion and garlic with the olive oil until trasparent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and zucchini insides/chopped zucchini peel to the saucepan and keep cooking for about 3-4minutes.
- Once the vegetables are cooked and quite soft, throw in the rice, tumeric and parmesan cheese.
- Take the saucepan off the heat, give the rice/vegetable mix a good stir and add salt according to your taste.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on the zucchini halves and cook them in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the zucchini from the oven and apply generous amount of stuffing on all of them.
- Bake the stuffed zucchini for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the stuffed zucchini from the oven and serve.
-About 0,5dl of jasmine rice (40g) is needed to get 80 grams of cooked rice.
-I ended up with about 150g of scooped zucchini insides and 30g of chopped zucchini skin.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD