In game information
Description: This food item increases Health regeneration by 15 and increases cold resistance by 333 for 1 hour.
To be honest I had never made bean paste before, but I still think this turned out good: it is spicy, but not too hot, and it sticks nicely to the roof of your mouth. In this case it looked possible (and fun!) to follow the in game recipe, which called for: 4x Savory spice, 3x Edible Vegetables, 1x Harmless Legumes, 3x E.V.O.O.
1-2 tbs EVO oil
1/3 Finely chopped medium onion
1 Grated small carrot
1 can (415 g) White beans in tomato sauce
(0,5 tsp) Salt to the taste
0,5 tsp Tumeric
0,5 tsp Cayanne pepper
0,5 tsp Paprika
(+Tomato sauce from the can if needed)
1. Fry the finely chopped onion and grated carrot with olive oil in a skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
2. Strain the tomato juice from the beans in to a separate container, and add the beans to the skillet.
3. Start mushing up the beans with a spatula; add the salt, paprika, tumeric and cayanne pepper into the mixture.
4. Set the heat to low, and break all the beans in the skillet until they turn in to a thick paste.
5. Let the bean paste simmer for 5 more minutes.
6. If the Bean paste is too thick for your taste, you can add the left over tomato sauce from the can.
7. Serve with nachos or pita bread.
– Makes: about 2-3 servings.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD