In game information
Description: Restore 10 health points. Resist 4% of fire damage for 60 seconds.
Ingredients: 1 Butter, 2 Snowberries, 1 Sack of flour.
Today´s recipe is for all the hungry dovahkiins out there, especially for those who like sweet and sour combinations. The crumbly and tough crust of the crostata combined with some juicy tangy snowberries is a spot on combination for me, and it´s one of the must have inventory items for all dovahkiins, even if it means that you have to throw that magical orcish sword out of your backpack to avoid encumbrance.
275g Pastry flour ( “tipo 00” )
10g Vanilla sugar
pinch of salt
3 Egg yolks
150g Soft butter
150g Frozen Lingonberries
200g Lingonberry jam
- In a bowl, mix together egg yolks, butter, sugars and salt.
- Gradually add the flour to the mixture and knead it in well.
- Create a ball out of the dough, cover it and refridgerate it at least for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 175°C.
- Prepare the filling by mixing the jam and berries together.
- Take the dough from the fridge and split it in 3-4 pieces.
- Set the dough chunks on a baking sheet and flatten them with your hands until they form about 0,5cm thick circles.
- Add generous amount of filling to each crostata.
- Roll up the sides of the crostatas.
- Bake the crostatas for 20-30 minutes in the oven.
- Take the crostatas from the oven and let them cool off before cutting and serving them.
– Let the crostatas cool down long enough to avoid crumbling.
– If lingonberry jam is not available, you could try replacing it with some sweet cranberry jam or sauce.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD