In game information
Description: Restores 200000 health and (50000 / 5 * 20 sec) mana over 20 sec. Must remain seated while eating. If you spend at least 10 seconds eating you will become well fed and gain 250 Agility for 1 hour.
Ingredients: Juicycrunch carrot x2.
Used in: Noodle cart kit.
Today I’m bringingto you an easy, fast and healthy side dish for all you warcraft fans. As a gamer I do know that sometimes the gaming sessions can go on forever, but that should not be a reason not to eat your vegetables! So next time you are in the shop and thinking about buying something fast to eat while gaming think twice, since cooking up some real food does not automatically mean that it has to take forever to prepare it!
120g Carrots (Thinly sliced)
30g Green beans
2 pinches of Sugar
1 pinch of Salt
1 pinch of Ground black pepper
2 tbs Canola oil
- Wash and peel the carrots.
- Throw away the skin of the carrots and keep on peeling thin slices off the carrots until you have about 120 grams.
- Wash the green beans well and cut them diagonally.
- Mix the sugar, salt, black pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat up the canola oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot enough, add the carrots, beans and spices to the pan.
- Keep moving the carrots and beans around the pan constantly for 1-2 minutes.
- The carrots are ready when there is little to no steam coming off them,and when they are soft but still stay in one piece.
– Makes 1 small meal, or side dish for 2-3 people.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD