In game information
How many of you remember this game? For me to remember it after 15 years, it must have been a good one. Do you know what else is unforgettable? These muffins. With their rich and filling flavour, amazing texture and shiny sugar-topped surface, they could easily be one of my best creations so far.
3 dl White flour
1,5 dl Buckwheat flakes
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Baking soda
0,5 tsp Salt
0,5 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Vanilla sugar
2 dl Sugar
50 g Butter (Melted)
1 dl Milk
2 dl Grated pumpkin (Butternut)
Coarse cane sugar
- Set the oven to 225°c.
- In a bowl, mix well the white flour, buckwheat flakes, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and vanilla sugar.
- In another bowl, beat the two eggs with the 2dl of sugar until they ribbon.
- Gently mix in the melted butter, milk, grated pumpkin and half of the flour mixture into the beaten eggs and sugar.
- Now mix in rest of the flour mixture.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins and top them with generous amount of cane sugar.
- Bake the muffins for about 10-15 minutes.
– Makes about 6 big muffins.
– If you want your muffins to turn out big, just fill the muffin cups full of batter and make sure to bake them in a hot oven.
– If you want to take the muffins out from the cup after baking, just apply a thin layer of butter on the inside of the muffin cups.
– (You might want to use paper muffin cups, since the ones made from tin foil seem to require a longer baking time, making it easier to burn the top or bottom part of the muffin.)
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD