In game information
Description: Nourishment (30min): -8% stun duration +10 Experience from kills.
Ingredients: Potato, Glass of buttermilk, Stick of butter, Packet of salt.
It was about time I made something new for my blog, so here is a recipe for some simple chunky mashed potatoes! This recipe is one of the few ones I knew immediately what ingredients will be used in it, as soon as I saw the picture; and I must also say that adding a simple herb like parsely to this common dish gives it a nice change in taste.
9 Small floury potatoes (500g)
40g Soft butter
1,5dl Whole milk (Warm)
Handful of finely chopped fresh parsley (about 0,5dl)
- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes in a pot and cover them with water.
- Boil the potatoes until they are soft enough to pierce them easily with a fork.
- Drain the water from the potatoes.
- Take 3-4 potatoes off from the pot and set aside.
- Add milk and butter to the potatoes in the pot and use an electrical mixer to create a smooth textured mash.
- Finally add the chopped parsley and rest of the potatoes and give it a one more quick mix, just enough to create a chunky texture for the mash.
- Serve while hot.
– You do not have to take out the potatoes from the pot if you are doing the mashing by hand, since it is more easy to leave it chunky and not overmix it.
– Avoid using cold milk and butter, since they cool the mashed potatoes a lot and you just might end up serving your mash cold.
– When using an electrical mixer, be careful not to mix for too long since you can easily turn the mash into sticky goo.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD