In game information
Description: This food item increases Health regeneration by 15 and increases cold resistance by 333 for 1 hour.
Ingredients: Stewed Tomatoes , Processed Sugar , Aromatic Spice , Harmless Legumes.
Making your own ketchup sure is not something very common. But it could well be, since this way you can adjust the taste in many ways, and use your favourite spices and herbs to make it just the way you want! And making it is incredibly easy too! While coming up with the recipe, i wanted to be somehow consistent with the ketchup’s in game ability to give cold resistance, so I chose spices that give a “warm” sensation, like black pepper and paprika.
200 g Tomato passata (Sieved tomatoes)
0,5 dl Golden syrup
0,5 dl White Vinegar
1 tbs Water
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Onion powder
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Sugar
0,5 tsp Ground black pepper
1. Mix all the ingredients well in a saucepan.
2. Bring the mixture in to a boil.
3. Turn the stove to low heat and let it simmer for 20 minutes, stirring every now and then.
4. Let the mixture cool and store into a sealed container.
– This is a quite small amount so you might want to double or triple the amount of ingredients.
– You can let the mixture simmer for longer time, if the consistency of the ketchup is too watery for your taste.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD