In game information
Description: Restore 20 Stamina. Stamina regenerates 25% slower for 20 seconds.
The last thing you want to be doing when the skyrim fever hits you, is waiting for a month or more to get your “belly full of mead”. So, here is the fastest possible way I can offer to make some really tasty beverage. It is a combination of honeywine, apple cider and finnish mead recipe: the slightly sour taste from the lemon gives a nice “kick” for the taste of apples, and the yeast creates just enough bubbles and alcohol to make it feel sparkly in your mouth. This beverage truly earns its place as one of my favorite and best recipes of all time.
300g Honey (crystallized)
1l Hot Water
3l Cloudy apple juice
(0,75dl) Juice from one lemon
1 pea sized piece of fresh yeast
- Scoop the honey into a 5 litre plastic bucket/container.
- Pour the hot water on top of the honey and mix it until the honey has dissolved.
- Pour the apple and fresh lemon juices into the container.
- (Wait until the raw mead cools down to room tempetature.)
- Take some raw mead in to a small cup and mix the yeast in it thoroughly.
- Pour the yeast to the rest of the raw mead and mix it well.
- Seal the container but leave it slightly open on one side.
- Let the mead sit in the room tempetature for 24 hours.
- Bottle the mead and leave the caps slightly open for the pressure to escape.
- Refrigerate for 4-7 days before consuming.
– Use ONLY preservative-free apple juice, since preservatives might kill the yeast!
– If you have them, you can use more professional tools like airlock for the brewing process.
– This will result into a low alcohol content bewerage, so consumer be aware!
– If you are in a hurry, you can let the mead sit in the room temperature for extra 1-2 days before refrigerating to speed things up.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD