In game information
Description: This homemade food increases your maximum power and replenishes additional health during non-combat situations.
Ingredients: Honey, Dough.
Here´s a very easy recipe for a lazy yet sweet day. I tried different ways to replicate the look of the cookies, but in the end the old fashioned raisins proved to be the best choice, both for the look and the flavour, especially when combined with oats. Honey is a really good alternative to sugar, since you’ll need a smaller amount by comparison, getting equal sweetness and more taste. In this case it also provided some moisture to the dough, allowing the use of less butter.
1,5 dl White flour
0,5 dl Sugar
3 dl Oatmeal
1 Pinch of salt
1 tsp Baking powder
80 g Butter (melted)
0,5 dl (runny) Honey
1 dl Raisins (about 100g)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a large bowl, mix well together flour,sugar,oatmeal,salt and baking powder.
- Mix in melted butter, egg, honey and raisins.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 5-10 minutes.
- Shape the cookie dough into 6-7 balls and place them on a baking sheet.
- Slightly flatten the cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Store in a dark and cool place.
– Makes about 6-7 big cookies.
– Melted butter should be warm but not hot when added to mixture.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD