In game information
Description: This homemade food increases your maximum power and replenishes additional health during non-combat situations.
In today’s recipe i wanted mostly to follow the look of the food item, (and also a good excuse to use my favorite fruit, cherries!) The texture of the fudge turned out quite good, and if you enjoy white chocolate and the taste combination of rum and cherries, this is definitely something you want to try out.
2 dl Cream
3 dl Sugar
2 tbs Dark syrup
50 g Butter
100 g Chopped white chocolate
1,5 dl Coarsely chopped red and green cherries
2 tsp Rum extract
1 tsp Red food coloring
1. Mix cream,sugar,syrup and butter in a saucepan.
2. Bring the mixture in to a boil, after that turn the heat to low and let it gently cook for 15-30 minutes, stirring it time to time.
3. Check if the mixture is ready by dropping a tiny bit of it in to a cup of cold water: if the mixture holds together and stays in one piece it should be ready.
4. Take the pan off the heat when the mixture is ready.
5. Gently mix in the white chocolate.
6. After the chocolate is melted add cherries, rum extract and red food coloring to the mix.
7. Pour the mixture in a container that is lined with baking paper.
9. Let the fudge cool in room temperature for 30-60 minutes and then move it to fridge.
10. After the mixture is hardened, you may cut it in to squares.
11. Store the ready fudge in fridge.
– The time to cook fudge may vary a lot! (For example: the freshness of the cream affects the cooking time)
– Another way of telling if the mixture is ready or not is that it will start to look somewhat like butterscotch.
– It is possible to overcook the fudge, but this will most likely affect the look of the final product, not the taste.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD