In game information
Description: Restores 22500 health over 30 sec. Must remain seated while eating.
This version of the brownie recipe has less butter and sugar than normal, and thus it has a dry and brittle texture. This way it fits with the soft and sticky frosting, which remains quite fluid, never really hardening: watch out for dirty fingers!
4,5 dl Flour (semi-coarse wheat flour)
6 tbs Raw cocoa powder
1,5 tsp Baking powder
1 Pinch of salt
150 g Butter
100 g Pitted dates
2 dl Sugar
200 g Coarsely chopped milk chocolate
0,5 dl Milk
1 tsp Butter
1 dl Powdered sugar
1 dl Toffee sauce
– cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix together Flour, baking powder,salt and cocoa.
- Melt the butter in micro and throw it in to a blender with the dates, blend until the dates have turned into a fine paste.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until they “ribbon”.
- Mix into the beaten egg/sugar half of the flour and half of the butter with dates.
- Stir the ingredients together carefully (do not overmix!).
- Pour rest of the flour and butter mixtures and mix carefully.
- Scoop the brownie batter to a baking tray lined with baking sheet.
- Bake the brownies for 10-13 minutes, and set them to cool off.
- While the brownies are cooling, start preparing the frosting.
- In a saucepan, start warming up the chocolate, milk and butter over medium heat.
- After the chocolate has melted, add powdered sugar to it trough a sieve to avoid it from making clumps.
- Add the toffee sauce to the frosting.
- Pour the frosting over the cooled brownies.
- When the frosting has cooled, garnish and cut the brownies into squares.
– Makes about 30 x 30 cm brownie square.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD