In game information
Ingredients: Chocolate bar, Ball of Cookie Dough, Mint leaf.
Effects: Nourishment (30 m): +60 healing, +50 precision, +10 Experience from kills.
400 g Semi-coarse white flour
1 tsp Baking powder
0,5 tsp Salt
150 g Soft salted butter
250 g Granulated sugar
100 g Grated dark chocolate (90% cocoa)
150 g Grated milk chocolate
1 dl Vanilla custard powder (40g)
0,5 dl Powdered sugar (30g)
4 dl Whipping cream
4 tsp Peppermint extract
Blue food dye
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix in together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another large bowl, whisk the soft butter and sugar with an electric hand whisk.
- Melt the dark chocolate on a saucepan/microwave or using the double boiler method.
- When the chocolate has melted, mix it in with the butter and sugar.
- Add the two eggs, one by one, to the butter/sugar/cocolate mix while whisking.
- Add the flour mixture gradually to the now almost ready cookie dough and mix it in slowly, using your hands.
- Finish the dough by kneading it with hands until it forms one big cookie dough mass.
- Cut about 50g pieces off the dough and mold them into small balls.
- Flatten each ball with the palm of your hand (about 0,5 cm thick), and set them on a baking tray lined with a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a thick bottomed saucepan/microwave or using the double boiler method.
- Apply a generous amount of chocolate on the cookies and let it cool and harden before applying the frosting.
- In a small bowl, mix together the custard powder and sugar.
- In another bowl, mix together cream, mint extract and few drops of food dye.
- Start whisking the cream mixture and gradually add the sugar/custard powder in.
- Keep whisking until the cream is thick and ready and scoop it into a frosting bag.
- Garnish the cookies.
– With this recipe you will make about 20 cookies.
– The ready cookie dough should look like playdough, easy to mold and it should not stick to your hands.
– As always, you might use more or less flour making the cookies, since the amount of flour required can vary a LOT from brand to brand!
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD