In game information
Description: A nutritious and long-lasted can of spaghetti that can be opened with a can opener. Will last two to five years depending on storage conditions.
You can’t be too picky when you roam a zombie infested world… but when you’re tired of rotten kiwis, you can spoil yourself with some yummy canned food. Mmmh, just like homemade!
2 tbs Olive oil
2 Finely grated celery salks
1 Finely grated medium carrot
1 Coarsely grated large onion
140 g Ground beef
1 tsp Salt
0,5 tsp Nutmeg
0,5 tsp Oregano
250 g Tomato passata
1,5 L Water
1,5 tsp Coarse seasalt
180 g Spaghetti
1 tbs Soft butter
- Heat up 1 tbs of olive oil in a pot.
- Add grated celery, carrot and onion and cook them over low heat until they become soft and mushy.
- Push the grated vegetables to to one side of the pan, away from the heat.
- Add 1 tbs of olive oil, ground beef to the pan and brown the meat over medium-high heat.
- After the meat is ready, set the heat back to low.
- Add salt, nutmeg, oregano and tomato passata to the mixture and stir it well.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it cook for about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti.
- Heat up 1,5 litres of water in a large pot with coarse seasalt.
- When the water starts boiling, add the spagetti and slowly push it under the hot water with a spatula.
- Cook the spaghetti until it is “al dente”.
- Drain the spaghetti.
- Stir in 1 tbs butter to the spagetti.
- Serve with ragout.
– Makes about 2-3 servings.
– Do not drain the spagetti too well, you want it to retain some of the water.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD