In game information
Ingredients: Tomato, Onion, Lemon, Chili pepper
Effects: Nourishment (30m): +20% downed health +10 Experience from kills
Snack time! So I finally got off my lazy ass and made something for the blog, and here it is! I’ve never made salsa before but this one turned out just good, it has nice combination of soft tomatoes and crunchy bellpepper and onion, also the taste is very fresh but also very mild so I’m pretty confident saying that this salsa recipe will please the tastebuds of most people.
0,5 dl Fresh, squeezed orange juice
0,5 dl Fresh, squeezed lemon juice
1 Small sweet chilipepper (15g)
1/2 Small green bell pepper (80g)
1/2 Red bell pepper (100g)
4-6 Tomatoes (600g)
1/2 Small red onion (100g)
1 Small clove of garlic (5g)
0,5 tsp Salt
0,5 tsp Sugar
2-3 Pinches of jalapeno powder
0,5 tsp White vinegar
- Wash, cut and squeeze the juice from lemon and orange.
- Wash, cut, deseed the small chili, and chop it into tiny pieces.
- Wash, cut, deseed the bellpeppers and dice them.
- Wash, take out the stem and scoop out most of the seeds in the tomatoes and chop them.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and give it a good mix.
- Cover the salsa and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
– Depending from the type and ripeness of your veggies, you might end up with a lot of liquid in the salsa since the salt and vinegar “cook them” (no biggie here, just discard the liquid or add some spices to it and use it to make another batch of salsa!).
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD