In game information
Description: 28% chance to cause might on critical during the day, 28% chance to cause chill on critical during the night ,+10 Experience from kills.
Ingredients: Head of garlic, Lemon, Sesame Seed, Chickpea.
Used in: Feast of Hummus.
Snack time people! I kinda wanted to make the recipe with dried chickpeas instead of canned ones, but I think people are more happy spending less time cooking and more time gaming. Since some people like their hummus thick and some soft, I decided to leave the choice up to you; I used about 0,5 dl of the canned chickpea liquid and ended up with some really nice fluffy and creamy hummus. anyway this dish is a great snack to get you trough one of those late night gaming sessions.
300 g Canned chickpeas
1 tbs Fresh lemon juice
2 tbs Extra virgin olive oil
1 (5g) clove of garlic (Minced)
0.5-1 tsp Seasalt
2 tbs Toasted sesami seeds (Ground)
- Drain the canned chickpeas and save the liquid from them.
- Rinse the chickpeas with cold water.
- Put the chickpeas, lemonjuice, oil, garlic, seasalt and ground sesami seeds into a blender.
- Blend the ingredients until they form a smooth paste, now you can add some of the liquid from the canned chickpeas if you want your hummus less solid in texture.
- Serve it straight away or store it in the fridge.
Toasted sesami seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Spread 1 dl of sesami seeds evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake the sesami seeds for about 4-5 minutes, give the seeds a quick mix and bake for another 4-5 minutes.
- Let the seeds cool down before you grinding or storing them in a airtight container.
– To make the dish look more appealing, top the hummus with chopped fresh herbs / chickpeas or drizzle it with some olive oil!
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD