In game information
Description: Restore 5 health pts.
Potatoes! A staple food fource for the common rabble and the dovahkiin alike. Since there are about a gazillion different potato varieties in the world, I did not specify any one of them for this recipe, all you want is a nice and solid potato with a lot of flavour to it (I ended up using gala). Oh… and just a friendly word of warning, your house WILL end up reaking of garlic after making a batch of these bad boys.
- Preheat oven at 175°C.
- Wash the potatoes well, poke some holes in the skin of the potatoes with a fork and cut them in half.
- Melt some butter on a saucepan and dip the cut face of the potato in it.
- Grate some garlic and spread it on top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of salt on top of the potatoes.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes on the highest rack of the oven (until completely soft), serve hot or cold.
– Dont be shy with the salt, they truly need a generous amount of salt on them or otherwise they will come out bland.
– To know if the potatoes are cooked, stick a fork in them: if the potatoes feel soft and you can stick a fork in their center at ease, they are done.
Difficulty: EASY MEDIUM HARD